The Hydration Room - The boss was tyrant and didn’t want to improve the place and the equipment.
I am the former employee of the company The Hydration Room.I quitted this job, because I wasn’t happy how the boss treated us and behaved.
He didn’t care about the employees or patients. He yelled at us and didn’t pay the bonuses. Dr. Brett Fliore put everything in his own pocket and didn’t want to improve the company and equipment.
We argued with Dr.
Brett Fliore almost every day and I knew that he hated me as well as other of us employees at the hydration room, maybe therefore I left this position.But his attitude was completely wrong and nobody at the hydration is happy working for him.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worse patient service ever
- Worse place to work
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- pay for all overtime that never was paid to me and the other nurses
- Product or service
- Iv Therapy Medical Malpractice
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- " On 12/2/15 Forever 21 sold me a damaged cardigan (receipt # 6008-05-30210968). I contacted Forever 21 customer service department, and was told that although the merchandise was sold to me..."
- "do not order from this company. the photos look nice and the item is bad quality. it took over a month to recieve the item that looks nothing like the..."
- "I went over to the shop on Tuesday and spent a good 20-25 mins with Justin going over the various repairs. He said that he would do what he could..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."