Additional Fees

I am the former employee of the company The Hydration Room.I quitted this job, because I wasn’t happy how the boss treated us and behaved.

He didn’t care about the employees or patients. He yelled at us and didn’t pay the bonuses. Dr. Brett Fliore put everything in his own pocket and didn’t want to improve the company and equipment.

We argued with Dr.

Brett Fliore almost every day and I knew that he hated me as well as other of us employees at the hydration room, maybe therefore I left this position.But his attitude was completely wrong and nobody at the hydration is happy working for him.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "pay for all overtime that never was paid to me and the other nurses". This person is overall dissatisfied with The Hydration Room and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about iv therapy medical malpractice at The Hydration Room was worse patient service ever and worse place to work Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare The Hydration Room to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Hydration Room?

Comments